Process Engineer (Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices)
NOVA Engineering zoekt een Process Engineer (Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices) in Leuven
Wat ga je doen? technische job Process Engineer (Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices)
You will act as a process engineer to support the development of quantum dot thin film device developments and actively participate in the processing of novel thin-film photodetectors.
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated person with good technical skills to operate lab equipment and to learn new cleanroom processing steps?
What will you do?
- Follow-up of process runs under the supervision of the responsible project leader or scientist.
- Suggest and deliver improvements to the process.
- Deposition of thin films from solution and vacuum, using in particular tools like spin-coating, physical or chemical vapor deposition and atomic-layer deposition.
- Photolithographic patterning of the deposited layers.
- Physical and optical characterization of the deposited layers and realized devices.
- For this assignment most of the work has to be done onsite. Remote work can be possible if the tasks allows it.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische job Process Engineer (Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices)
- A Masters' degree or higher in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, material engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with processing of nano particles based thin film layers is a must.
- Experience with Thin film analysis – Electro-optical, microscopical and morphological is a must.
- Experience with solar cells, thin film photodetectors, thin film LEDs is a great plus.
- Experience with patterning processes is a plus.
- You like to work within a team and can schedule your work according to deadlines and deliverables.
- You like to solve problems and are creative.
- You can clearly communicate and report results and ideas.
- You work neatly and effectively.
- You are flexible to accept new challenges and new tasks according to the team demands.
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory.
Waar ga je werken?
Careers for Engineers! We are the match between Engineers and companies that deploy these Engineers on a project basis.
Do you like variation and do you feel like putting your shoulders to the wheel on various projects at our clients? Boost your career at Nova Engineering!
For a long-term assignment at our client - a high tech company in the Leuven region - we would like to expand our team with a Consultant "Process Engineer Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices"
Wat kun je van ons verwachten? technische job Process Engineer (Quantum Dots Thin Film Devices)
- Our short lines of communication and flat organisational structure form the basis for personal guidance and coaching in your career path at Nova Engineering.
- The diversity of projects will further develop your expertise in your field, both in breadth and depth.
- A boost in expanding your professional network through challenging projects in a changing work environment.
- Naturally, we provide a contract with indefinite duration, an attractive salary and various extra legal benefits.
NOVA Engineering. The technical touch.