NOVA Engineering zoekt een Process Engineer in Wilrijk
Productie en Onderhoud
Wat ga je doen? technische job Process Engineer
- You are specialist in automation projects related to machining and assembly processes. Experience in robot programming (several brands) is an additional advantage.
- You develop new processes and are driven to guide these process-projects from initiation through the economic justification towards implementation. (projects have a typical lead time 2 to 3 years )
- You are passionate about technology and follows the technological evolutions.
- You recognize opportunities for our processes and succeeds to integrate these evolutions, economically justified, in our manufacturing process.
- From this position you will work in close connection with the product development organization , each component must be " fit for manufacturing "
- The production organization.
- You work in a process development department with about 30 highly motivated engineers and implements processes in a production shop where about 300 skilled workers operate in three shifts.
- You follow from Wilrijk the "copy" processes in the foreign manufacturing sites together with the local engineers and advise them.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische job Process Engineer
- You have at least a degree in industrial engineering or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of our products / processes and logistics systems are an added advantage.
Waar ga je werken?
Voor een internationale marktleider gespecialiseerd in persluchttechniek zijn wij actief op zoek naar een Process Engineer.
NOVA Engineering. The technical touch.