Service Engineer Reliability & Condition Based Maintenance
NOVA Engineering zoekt een Service Engineer Reliability & Condition Based Maintenance in Brussel
Wat ga je doen? technische job Service Engineer Reliability & Condition Based Maintenance
- You are responsible for delivering high standard and quality services within the field of
- condition based maintenance by measuring, analysing and reporting data (on and offline) on
- rotating equipment (engines, pumps, compressors, gearboxes, …)
- You evaluate the customer’s needs and solve his (high)-tech questions, which makes you a very important link between our customers and our Sales and Application Engineering department
- You identify, analyze and verify technical details of customer's requirements in the field of Reliable Rotation and communicate these clearly and accurate to both the customer and the organization.
- You initiate and implement new solutions in accordance to Industry 4.0 at our customers, resulting into the improvement of the asset’s functioning
- You are responsible for the coordination of services on a project management basis and are part of the sales process
- You work closely with your colleagues of Asset Management, Application and Service Engineering
- You respect the quality system assuring “zero defect objectives” for the customers (VCA, ISO, and OSHAS) and EHS procedures and identify quality risks and opportunities for improvement.
Wat verwachten wij van jou? technische job Service Engineer Reliability & Condition Based Maintenance
- You have a Bachelor degree in (Electro) mechanics or equivalent
- You have a first experience in a commercial and technical environment.
- Beside your strong technical base, you demonstrate a willingness to take initiatives and a good commercial feeling
- Experience in collecting data and vibration analysis and a training of minimum an ISO 18436 – level 1 are a plus
- A previous experience in project management and in reliable rotation of assets is a plus
- You have a large interest and are familiar with digitalization and new technologies in the industry
- You are communicative and have a good command of Dutch, French and English
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and a team player
- You are flexible with regards to job content and time management (no 9 to 5 mentality) and are able to work autonomously
- You are result driven and customer orientated
- You are an action-taker
Waar ga je werken?
For our client we are looking for an Service Engineer Reliability & Condition Bases Maintenance.
NOVA Engineering. The technical touch.